Visiting the website, creating an account with a view to using the application, subscribing to the newsletter, and/or applying for a live or video demo implies your explicit approval (by means of providing your personal data or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and therefore your approval of the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PromPlanner.app may collect and process the following personal data: – First and last name
– Company name
– Company address
– E-mail address
– Telephone number (landline/mobile)
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
Personal Information You Provide: We may collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us as follows.
Communication Information: If you communicate with us, we may collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services: When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”), including the following:
Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
Usage data: We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like.
Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your selection or purchase of our Services and to improve the quality, safety and security of our Site and the Services.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions, promote our Services, provide other relevant information, and request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Site, including to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve or repair our products, services or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to: (1) prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, and (2) preserve the integrity or security of systems.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
We strive to retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or as otherwise required by law.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, including without limitation in the situations below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Other Users: certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. You can opt out of receiving any by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
The tools/s we use for our email marketing needs
We do provide paid products and/or services within the Service.
The tools/s we use for payment processing
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
California Privacy Rights
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the Personal Information we collect:
The right to know what Personal Information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information;
The right to request the deletion of your Personal Information; and
The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information.
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Prom Planner. collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone number, or IP address;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Prom Planner disclosed to the third parties identified in the previous sections about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Prom Planner, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us .
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Prom Planner has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Prom Planner will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. PromPlanner.app does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to PromPlanner.app through the Service please email us at and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We use commercial reasonably physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure of data. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. In addition, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the Northern Virginia.
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and applicable laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” referenced below. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy.
Last Updated: 2023-05-12